SPACE+, the leading platform for progressive and alternative property leaders, has released the new list of speakers and Co-Hosts ahead of next weeks detailed programme release for ALT/RESI UK.
ALT/RESI UK, taking place on 27th April at the beautiful ‘The New White Loft’ in London, is the new world-class residential event from SPACE+.
Notable for its human-centric focus, 50% female Co-Hosts, creation of industry ‘Tribes’ and unique venues, SPACE+ events are increasingly seen as the ‘new school’ of the property industry.
The programme, to be released on Tuesday 22nd February, is an enticing combination of Main Stage Keynotes and Panels, SPACE+’s intimate ‘Tribe’ Discussion Groups, networking opportunities and VIP Dinners.
Helen Gordon (Grainger), and fellow keynote Emma Cariaga (British Land), lead a programme that includes Speakers and Co-Hosts from Oxford Properties, M&G Real Estate, KKR, L&G Capital, Greystar, Lendlease, Common, Oxford Properties, Quintain, Invesco Real Estate, Packaged Living, Argent Related, Notting Hill Genesis and many other BtR, PBSA, Co-Living and Retirement investors, developers and operators.
– Helen Gordon, Grainger
– Emma Cariaga, British Land
– Jamies Boadle, Oxford Properties
– Alex Greaves & Freddie Wonnacott, M&G Real Estate
– Rebecca Taylor, Long Harbour
– Rajiv Peter, Notting Hill Genesis
– Emma Cullen, Fiera Real Estate
– Jim Eaton-Terry, Quintain
– Stephanie Barbabosa, Lendlease
– Rosa Brand, KKR
– David Reid, L&G Capital
– Tom Goodall, Argent
– Hanna Afolabi, Balfour Beatty Investments
– Matthew Bench & Faith Locken, Countryside
– Michela Hancock, Greystar
– Brian Lee, Common
– Shamez Alibhai, Man Group
– John German, Invesco
– Damien Sharkley, HUB
– Danielle Bayless, Quintain
– James Halstead, BlackRock
– Ryan Prince, UNCLE
– Richard Scutt & Antonio Marin-Battaler, Patrizia
– John Dunkerley, Apache Capital
– Nick Hayes, The Unite Group
– Rick De Blaby & Ailish Christian-West, Get Living
– Kristian Braunum-Burns, QuadReal
“We’re delighted to welcome so many progressive leaders from across our industry to join ALT/RESI UK as speakers and Co-Hosts. Their outlook, opinions and ideas across PRS, Build to Rent, Student Housing, Retirement, Co-Living, and Key Workers will add enormous value and engagement to this unique event,” says Rob Marten, Co-Founder of SPACE+.
SPACE+ Members can attend ALT/RESI as part of their membership.
Delegate tickets for non-members are available here.
SPACE+ is a global collective of progressive and alternative property leaders. Our members have access to all SPACE+ live real estate events and unique content. Our live property events – both virtual and physical – are enjoyed by those who thrive in creative environments. www.space-plus.org
Media enquiries: email@example.com